The members of the Water and Wastewater raybet 雷竞技 Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) elected new officers and directors during its l13th Annual Meeting held in Miami Beach, Florida on November 3-5, 2021.
The 2022 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- Chairman Vince Baldasare, Sales Manager, Gorman-Rupp Company (Mansfield, OH)
- Chair-Elect Diane Meyer, Director of Marketing, Val-Matic Valve and Manufacturing Corporation (Elmhurst, IL)
- Vice-Chairman William (Bill) Decker, Vice President & General Manager-raybet 雷竞技 Services Group, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL)
- Treasurer Henk-Jan van Ettekoven, President, HUBER Technology, Inc. (Denver, NC)
- Immediate Past Chairman John Collins, Chief Executive Officer, JCM Industries, Inc. (Nash, TX)
Jay Conroy, President, Hydro-Dyne Engineering, Inc. (Clearwater, FL) was appointed as Assistant Treasurer.
Three members were newly elected to the WWEMA 2022 Board of Directors:
- Ron Dollar, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, WRT LLC (Westminster, CO)
- Robert Jeyaseelan, President, Vapex Environmental Technologies, LLC (Cocoa, FL)
- Chris Thomson, Director, Strategic Initiatives, Sensus, a Xylem brand (Morrisville, NC)
One member was re-elected to serve a second three-year term:
- Henk-Jan van Ettekoven, President, HUBER Technology, Inc. (Denver, NC)
Since 1908, WWEMA has informed, educated, and provided leadership on the issues that shape the future of the water and wastewater industry. Its member companies supply the most sophisticated leading-edge products and technologies, offering solutions to every water-related environmental problem and need facing today’s society. For more information, visit www.wwema.org.
Learn more about WWEMA from this #KnowledgeShared video.