Versatile, Reliable Pumps for Mining, Tunneling, Quarrying and Dust Suppression
Compact, Seal-less Pumps for Reliable Operation and Long Service Life
With more than 40 years of experience serving the extraction industries, including major global companies, Hydra-Cell pumps are performance-proved for reliable and durable operation in difficult applications that destroy lesser pumps. Hydra-Cell pumps require minimal maintenance, provide energy-efficient operation, and can run dry indefinitely, all resulting in a low total cost of ownership.
Advantages of Hydra-Cell:
- Variety of models, wide range of capacities and ratings, plus extensive choices in materials of construction make Hydra-Cell ideally suited to a wide range of mining, tunneling, quarrying, and dust suppression applications.
- Accurate and easy-to-control because the flow rate is proportional to the pump speed.
- Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids.
- Seal-less design can tolerate abrasive solids and particulate matter of up to 800 microns in size depending on pump model.
- Operational efficiencies reduce energy costs.
- Able to run dry without damage (or additional maintenance) to the pump in case of accident or operator error.
- Tolerates non-ideal operating conditions.
- Minimizes maintenance and downtime because there are no dynamic or mechanical seals, cups, or packing to leak or replace.
- Metering pump models designed to exceed API 675 performance standards and provide smooth, linear, virtually pulse-free flow without the use of expensive pulsation dampeners.
Please fill out the following form to access this premium content