The EC-2000 power control board has been designed to allow the use of off-board power conversion assemblies for other output voltages and current ratings. A complete open sub panel design, based on the standard Mark-III base, has been assembled into a compact basic controller that can be used for applications requiring output currents of up to 32 -amperes at voltages of 50-, 100-, or 200-volts. These standard panels may also be supplied in NEMA enclosures or used as a basis for special engineered applications. These assemblies may be used as direct replacements for many standard and pre-engineered Mark-III and 4-58 controllers. Special high voltage, low current units are also available for replacement of the old V3A4, MA-440 and Louis Allis MD-9S controllers, permitting operation with coils rated to 220-volts at 2-amperes.
Standard functions of the Dynamatic® EC 2000 digital control:
- Instrument signal follower permits control from all common process inputs
- Up to four presets speeds can be selected from the soft-touch keypad terminal strip or IP control permitting operation at predetermined optimum set points
- Local and remote functions
- Speed mode or torque mode flexibility speed mode is for closed loop systems utilizing tachometer feedback. Torque mode is for applications where torque is regulated variable rather than speed.
- Fully capable of using input terminals for analog equipment
- Dancer position without Mutuatrol® adjusts drive speed to maintain position of the dancer. dancer applies
tension to the material. position is set by operator’s reference potentiometer.
- Mutuatrol® is for drives with an adjustable torque brake, allowing the drive and the brake to be mutually
regulated. Primary purpose is accurate speed control using driving or braking as required. Adjustable braking is included.
- Load sharing for multiple drive applications using a single control.