Contributor: Iwaki America
Oil in your water can wreak havoc in your system or draw the attention of local agencies when you are discharging to a municipality. Walchem has new Fluorometer’s, both inline and handheld, that detect oil in water using an LED sourced UV-fluorescence method.
First, what is a Fluorometer? A fluorometer is a device that measures the fluorescence (or light) by different fluorescing objects.
This new sensing technology is ideal for:
- Heat exchanger leak detection
- Oil tank leak detection
- Intake water monitoring (UF & RO Feedwater)
- Reinjection water monitoring
- Industrial wastewater monitoring
- Marine discharge monitoring
- Plant runoff/stormwater monitoring
Learn more about Pyxis Fluorometer’s or contact Walchem at 508-429-1110 for more information.