Comprehensive product portfolio supports Reverse Osmosis plant needs
As a leader in desalination, Flowserve seen the process commercialized on a large scale. During our long history in the desalination industry, the lessons we have learned have led to more reliable, efficient, durable, and longer-lasting products.
Flowserve Reverse Osmosis solutions utilize the latest technology and are designed using computational fluid dynamics to provide the best system performance. Flowserve’s long market experience and know-how with castings for high alloy materials specifically selected for corrosion resistance further supports our product reliability.
Our desalination solution portfolio includes:
The DMX-RO axially split multistage, high-pressure, membrane feed pump delivers the best hydraulic fit, operating efficiency and stability, all of which help to extend mean time between repair.
The DVSH-RO single-stage, high-pressure membrane feed pump is engineered to deliver high-efficiency operation and long-term reliability in seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) processes.
The DS-RO single-stage, end-suction, foot-mounted pump is engineered specifically for auxiliary RO applications, such as pretreatment, boosting and product water supply.
The HHPX is an end-suction, single-stage, radially split pump designed for high-suction pressure SWRO desalination applications, such as energy recovery device (ERD) boosters.
One-stop shop for desalination
Unlike other manufacturers, Flowserve can provide you with complete, fully integrated desalination solutions. You’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits that keep your total cost of ownership low, including:
- Unparalleled design and operation expertise that maximizes your efficiency
- A robust worldwide service network, with local support of parts, repairs and service through nearly 200 global Quick Response Centers
- raybet 雷竞技 and system optimization
- Performance and availability guaranteed by condition monitoring and fixed-fee maintenance contracts
- Customized aftermarket solutions, including service, maintenance and upgrades