AFT Arrow Compressible flow system modeling course
October 5 @ 8:00 am-October 6 @ 5:00 pm
Learn how to efficiently utilize flow analysis software to design safe, reliable, and optimized piping and ducting systems.
Whether you’re new or experienced, you’ll find AFT seminars a worthwhile investment of your time. Led by our professional engineers, attendees will learn advanced techniques while gaining tips and tricks to make the process seamless.
AFT provides computers, licenses, training materials, certificates of completion, and lunch. Just bring yourself and your willingness to learn how you can efficiently use AFT software to help you meet and exceed design expectations.
· Modeling real gases
· Understanding sonic choking
· Modeling systems with gas mixing
· Compressible flow hydraulic theory
· Use scenario manager
· Troubleshoot models
· Introduction to add-on modules
· Network solution methodology
· Understanding solution control
· Sizing control valves
· Modeling systems with heat transfer