Coaching and mentoring across age groups makes sense – live as if you were to die tomorrow but learn as you are going to live forever.
When you are at an office you are learning different skills and secrets of life to survive in the atmosphere, there is surely much each can learn from the other. This is the truth that young generation will help the older ones to learn and understand the technology.
But the same can be said about what younger managers will learn from the older generation and here are the details and factors that young generation should need to learn from their seniors.
How to control their work:
- The common issue among the young managers as they are unable to control the work but the people over the age of 40 remains comfortable to control their work. The fact is that older generation will know about the demands of the customers and serve to clients.
- But the younger generation in the thirties will have to impress the boss, clients to serve, faced with different demands and craft new ways of learning. They should need to learn these impressive activities and creative ways to meet the boundary lines from their seniors.
- The thinking of the young people will change with the passage of time as sticking with just one employer or boss has its own rewards. The older generations will tell the younger the benefits of sticking with the company as they need to stay with the company that takes care of their employees.
- While the younger generation always looking for the perfect opportunity that brings instant benefits, more pay and better benefits.
- The younger managers should need to learn the interpersonal skills of the office and respect of the older generations. The senior employees in the company are working to hold a job, build a business, invest or pursue a dream but a young manager should have a quality to observe every moment of these people.
- They should learn the ability to communicate with all generations of age at all levels of the organization and this will help them to work best in the organization.
- The younger worker should have plenty of things to learn from the older employees of the company as the modern world has changed the thoughts of the people as past years youngers are taken care by their parents but this time they are working on their own.
- The older workers know how to organize their work and depend on their family and manage family terms and conditions and they will teach new workers when they are at work, they should never count on anyone to take care of them.
- Whether you have better knowledge about the latest technology in the work industry and have better degree but experience of senior are matters a lot. They are working in the industry for many years and know every single rope of the organization.
You have to learn all these skills from your older generations to remain successful in the life and earn your name in the organization.