If you are lucky enough to get a job interview to the popular firm Google then you need to prepare for the interview questions as tech firms ask most challenging questions!
The hiring process of the giant firm is challenging for the candidates and the bosses of the firms ask the questions that are out of their sight and thinking and knock out the candidates from the starting line and Google is the biggest example with high-standard questions.
Here are the lists of questions that are asked from the tech giant in the past but now they are banned as they are tricky for the candidates and seem impossible to answer the questions – let’s have look towards these tricky questions.
- Your friend Bob has your number but you need to check whether the number is correct or not and you can’t ask him directly
Google asked: You have to write a question on a card and give it to Eve who deliver the card to the Bob but make sure Eve cannot read your number?
Answer: The answer is pretty simple, you need to ask him to call at the certain time and if you receive the call then Bob has the correct number.
- Design an evacuation plan for San Francisco
Answer: You are just checking at the time of job interview, the simple answer is to ask what kind of disaster we are planning for.
- How much you charged to wash all the windows in Seattle
Answer: This is again the tricky question to check your skills as the product manager of the company and you need to say $10 per window or any price.
- Explain database to eight-year kid in three sentences
Answer: This is the popular question for the software engineer post and all you need is to tell your nephew or a kid like ‘A database is a machine that remembers lots of information and we can get back this information anytime and we store information to help remember that information’.
These are the challenging questions for the candidate while they are also nervous as they are getting recruited for the tech giant and here are many other questions that are challenging for the candidates and think whether you are able to answer the states?
- Why are manholes covers round?
Answer: This is the weird question and often confused the candidate but the answer is simple as circular covers stop the person from falling while opening.
- How many times in a day the clock hands overlap?
Answer: This is the tricky question but the answer is simple as clock overlap 22 times in a day as the simple formula T=T/12 + N is applied to find out the clock overlap hands.
Some of the weird questions are also asked like:
- You have to get from point A to point B but don’t know whether you get there, what do you do?
- How many piano tuners are there in the world?
- Explain the significance of dead beef?
- How many golf balls can fit in the school bus?